Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GITEX Dubai 2011

GITEX stands for Gulf Information and Technology Exhibition, new technologies are showcased in a week long trade fair like exhibition. Not much interested on the infos and techies but on the new gadgets!

This is actually my most anticipated sale event. Not only the companies and shops release the newest versions but also add freebies. And the old models were put on sale.

Aside from a Smartphone (still hoping iPhone5 will be released soon), I am also looking for a new camera. Something with a 16 megapixel, wifi connectivity and sleek type thing.

I’ll be bargain hunting on GITEX from Oct 9 to 13! Wanna join me?



1 comment:

  1. Good. Any way Iphone 5 is not coming out for a while now, check out for some Android phones. For hardcore Iphone fans, IOS 5 would be a real treat. I am eagerly waiting for the updates from apple.
    Happy Gitex
    Dubai

    ReplyDelete